Rose City Designs has crafted a full proof design process that hinges on communicating and collaborating with you!
It’s very important to us that you are 150% satisfied with the final product. Translating from ideas to visual designs is not always an easy process. We’ve put together this series of steps through years of trial and error. We’re confident that it will help deliver the graphic design that you need.
- Questionare- Fill out the quick and easy quote form here
- In Person Consultation- We’ll contact you (either by phone or in person) to discuss the project and resolve any questions brought up by the quote form.
- Proposal, Pricing- We’ll deliver a detailed bid on the project. Rose City Designs does not generally charge by the hour for graphic design. Instead we will give you a flat price for the project based on how long it will take us. This ensures that you know what you’re getting into financially and there are no surprises down the road.
- Deposit and Contract- Rose City Designs requires a 50% down payment up front to begin any project. We also will have a basic service contract for you to sign.
- Initial Design Phase- We will provide you with 3 different rough mockups of the graphic design. These will generally use different colors, layouts, etc. You will pick one design for us to develop further.
- Secondary Design Phase- At this point we will develop one final design based on your feedback.
- Finalize- Rose City Designs will go over the final design with you (in person or by phone) and do any final changes. We will provide the finalized design to you in whatever file format you would like (pdf, jpeg etc.) and discuss printing options.
Check Out Our Graphic Design Portfolio! Get a Free Quote